Following the success of the inaugural 2018 Pop Up Pallets event, we are delighted to once again invite local craftsmen to showcase their creativity and transform wooden pallets into high-quality functional items. Registration is free and open to any individual or organisation in the community. Please review the terms and conditions below and register online prior to commencing your masterpiece. We look forward to viewing your completed masterpieces.
Terms and Conditions
- Strictly one item per organisation or group (including family or school)
- Maximum 1.5m2 completed size
- Completed item to be delivered to Blank Space on Wed 24 July 2019 between 3-5pm
- One cocktail evening ticket per registration (additional tickets can be purchased)
- Completed item must comprise of 80% pallet wood
- Pallet creators may supply their own pallets or collect them from the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation office, Office Works or Downs Office Equipment.
- To ensure saleability pallet creator places are strictly limited
- Completed items must be functional and high quality in nature - furniture such as coffee tables, outdoor furniture and tables auctioned well at the 2018 event.
For more information please email email@example.com
Can I deliver my completed item ahead of time?
Due to the number of items, we can not store your item and are unable to transport it to the venue. Please deliver your completed item to Blank Space, The Mills Precinct, 251/291 Ruthven St, Toowoomba between 3-5pm on Wed 24 July 2019.
Can I bring additional guests to the cocktail evening?
As a pallet maker, we are delighted to offer one complimentary ticket with your registration. Any additional tickets can be purchased by clicking here.
Can I supply my own pallets?
You are welcome to supply your own pallets however we ask that the completed item is no larger than 1.5m2 and should be 80% constructed of pallets.